IIM CAT 2019 Notification Apply Online Registration
IIM CAT Application Form 2019 Apply Online. Indian Institute of Management or IIM CAT is a compulsory online/computer-based test for admission to the two-year Integrated Postgraduate Program in Management (PGP-BL/F/ABM/SM) (PGP-FABM/ HRM)(e PGP). Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications & having age as mention below are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to these Courses by submitting their applications to the given application address. All the male and female candidates are invited to fill the application form in the online mode on or before the closing date. Here we have shared Course details which are in the given section.
IIM CAT Test 2019 Details
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Management
Selection Process: Computer Based Test
Start Online Application:07-08-2019 Hrs.
Last Date Application: 18-09-2019 Hrs.
Admit Card Download: 23-10-2019 to 24-11-2019 Hrs
Examination Date: 24-11-2019 Hrs
Common Admission Test 2019
Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 50% Marks (General candidates) & 45% Marks (SC/ST Candidates) will be considered for this Examination.
There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
Rs.1900/- for General/ OBC Category.
Rs.950/- for SC/ ST/ PH Category.
Payment Mode: should submit the online mode by using credit card/ debit card or net banking or through challan.
Common Admission Test 2019.
Participating/ Organizing Institutes
- Indian Institute of Management (All Over India).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at the website (direct link is given below) from 07-08-2019 to 18-09-2019 PM.
How To Apply Online Application Steps
- Candidates go to the official Website link “iimcat.ac.in”
- Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit the home page of the website to get more details.
- Download and read the official notification details.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Complete the application form with all required details.
- Complete the Online Registration & Click on “Submit” batten.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use
Participating Indian Institute of Management (City Wise):
5. Bodh Gaya